Healthcare Australia is Australia’s LARGEST specialist recruitment and staffing provider in the NDIS, Health and Community Care industry. We are seeking support workers who share our core values of Integrity, Excellence, Collaboration, Sustainability, Accessibility, and Innovation.
Are you passionate about supporting people with a disability to achieve their goals….?
We are urgently seeking committed NDIS Disability Support Workers for ongoing rostered shifts in the Eastern suburbs and surrounds of Melbourne. Your primary responsibility will be to support our NDIS customers to maintain dignity, support and inclusion while in the community. This will involve personal care, and social/community interaction.
Desired personal qualities for this role include someone with a person-centred approach, who is committed, reliable and keen to ensure a high quality of life for our customers.
- Plenty of opportunities; the roll out of NDIS has resulted in a jobs boom
- Variety; each day is different to the next
- Work life balance; the hours vary, so they can be arranged to suit study or personal responsibilities.
- Attractive salary; $30 – $38 per hour (AM) and up to $83 on public holidays
- Minimum of 6 months paid experience in Disability
- Experience supporting people with Mental Health conditions
- A relevant qualification in Disability or Aged Care or Individual Support will be an added advantage
- Two relevant, professional and industry related reference checks.
- Must be willing to provide or obtain a Victorian Working with Children’s Check for employment purposes
- Must be willing to provide or obtain a NDIS worker screening check
- Have a current or be willing to obtain a First Aid (HLTAID003 or (HLTAID004) and CPR (HLTAID001) certificate
Benefits of working for HCA:
- Above award wages
- Weekly pay
- Free Victorian police checks
- Ongoing and varied shifts available outside of specific rosters
- Education and training to further develop yourself
- Opportunity to work close to home in a rewarding career
If you would like to have a confidential disscusion regarding the role contact Chelsea Neighbour on 90096416 or email [email protected] OR click the “Apply Now” link and submit your resume and cover letter today!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!