Who we are?
Healthcare Australia is the largest Healthcare Providers and highly regarded in the industry across Australia. We enabling opportunities for choice, inclusion, and achievement for both people with disability and team members supporting our clients. As the leading providers in Healthcare, we Work with Nationally Recognised Disability Service providers, supporting individuals young and old.
What’s in it for you?
- Paid above award Remuneration
- Opportunity to go Temporary to Permanent with our clients
- Extensive work opportunities and Flexible working hours
- Recognition for your hard work through HCA Rewards Program
- Ongoing training covered by HCA including. MAYBO, Manual Handling and Midazolam training
- eHCA App- for easy access to shifts, timesheets and updating your availability
- Employee Assistance Program readily available
Who are we looking for?
We’re on the lookout for compassionate Disability Support Workers to join our well-established client, who believe in providing services that is “Reliable, Responsive, Flexible, Friendly, Empathetic and Caring”. If you’re located in the Goulburn Area of Tarlo and want to make a difference. Apply now.
What will you do?
Your position will entail you to have a client-centred approach, and has over 12 months experienced supporting participants with highly challenging behaviours and has complex Mental health and Intellectual Disability.
Your role will further include:
- Working a rotating shift including – AM/PM, Active Nights, Awakes and Sleepovers
- Supporting individuals in Group homes and respites environment
- Ensure their needs are met as outlined within their individual plans
- Demonstrate a positive and encouraging environment to help engage our clients increase their life skills
- Assist our clients with their daily routines and skills, such as – Community access, medication, personal care, domestic duties etc.
- Manage accurate and detailed shift reports, incident reports and progress notes
- Ability to work collaborative in a team
- Adapt well with change and manage challenging situations quickly
The ideal candidate must have:
- Completed a Certificate lll in Disability, Individual support or in similar disciplinary
- Current First Aid
- Current CPR (completed within the last 12 months)
- Holds a NDIS Workers Check
- PART/TCI/MAPA Certificate (Preferred)
- Minimum of 12 months PAID experience
- Valid Driver’s License
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on [email protected] for further information.
*** Only successful candidates will be contacted. You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!