Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest specialist recruitment and staffing provider in the health and community services industry. We look for people who share our core values of integrity, excellence, collaboration, sustainability and innovation.
We are seeking experienced Disability Support Workers for casual shifts in Mia Mia (Bendigo). Your primary responsibility will be to support NDIS participants living with a disability in their private homes. This can involve manual handling, community access, transportation, personal care and companionship. This role is perfect for someone with a person-centred approach, who is energetic and excited to make a difference in people’s lives and is passionate about the work they do.
Pay rate – $30 – $38 per hour
Shifts available in Mia Mia (about 45 mins drive from Bendigo)
Shift times – day shifts and active nights (long hours)
- Minimum of 6 months paid experience in Disability
- High Manual Handling experience
- Medication Administration and PEG feeding experience
- A relevant qualification in Disability or Aged Care or Individual Support will be an added advantage
- Two relevant, professional and industry related reference checks.
- Must be willing to provide or obtain a Victorian Working with Children’s Check for employment purposes.
- Must be willing to provide or obtain a NDIS worker screening check
- Have a current or be willing to obtain a First Aid(HLTAID003 or HLTAID004) and CPR (HLTAID001) certificate.
Benefits of working for HCA:
- Above award wages
- Free Victorian police checks
- eHCA mobile app to manage your availability, shifts and submit timesheets
- Varied shifts available
- Be supported in your role and be a part of our team in a company that is growing at an impressive speed in this industry
- Opportunity to work close to home in a rewarding career
Click apply to submit your application.
To be considered for this role applicants must have the right to work in Australia
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!