Healthcare Australia are seeking for Disability Support Workers to join our casual talent pool to support our wide variety of established clients within the Hunter Regions of Maitland city council and Cessnock city council areas!
Who we’re looking for?
- Completed a Certificate lll in Disability, Individual support or in similar disciplinary
- Minimum of 12 months PAID experience in a group home environment supporting individuals
- Valid Drivers License
- Valid CPR, FIRST AID, WWWC & NDISWC
- Someone who is flexible and willing to do rotating 24/7 roster including, AM, PM, sleepover, awakes and active nights.
What will you do?
You will be supporting clients with Complex Mental Health and Intellectual disabilities Your role will further include:
- Supporting individuals in Community Access, In Home Support and Residential setting
- Enhance the lives of individuals by engaging with their daily activities and assisting with daily routines
- Manage accurate and detailed shift reports including progress notes and incident reports
- Ability to work collaborative in a team and autonomously
Why Healthcare Australia?
Healthcare Australia the most preferred staffing agency for Disability Support Worker, we work with Nationally Recognised Disability Service providers. The benefits working with HCA are:
- Flexible working hours & shift variety
- Paid above award Remuneration
- Recognition for your hard work through HCA Rewards Program
- The opportunity to work with a variety of established clients
- Ongoing training covered by HCA incl. MAYBO, Manual Handling and Midazolam training
- eHCA App – for easy access to shifts, timesheets and updating your availability
- Readily available Employee Assistance Program
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on [email protected] for further information.
*** Only successful candidates will be contacted. You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!