Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest specialist recruitment and staffing provider in the Health and Community Care industry. We have teams coordinating Support Workers for NDIS clients across Australia.
We are seeking committed Disability Support Workers for our client in Bacchus Marsh area.
Your primary role will be providing one on one support to our NDIS participants within their home or out in the community. This can include assisting with daily living activities, providing domestic assistance, as well as personal care, community access and other aspects of daily living as specified by their NDIS plan. If you are a person with a kind, patient and empathetic nature, and willing to provide with your upmost care, carrying a positive can-do attitude; then this role could be a match for you.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday – AM vary from 8:30am – 10:30am or 9am – 12pm. PM is 8:30pm – 10:30pm.
- Minimum of 6 months paid experience in supporting people with disabilities
- Must have High manual handling skill and experience essential such as using hoist
- Must have personal care skill and experience
- NDIS worker screening clearance or willing to obtain
- Current First Aid (HLTAID003) and CPR (HLTAID001) certificate, or willing to obtain one
- Employment Working with Children’s Check, or willing to obtain one
- Car, drivers license and comprehensive insurance
- Two relevant, professional and industry related reference check
Benefits of working for HCA:
- Above award wages
- Support Workers are considered a part of the HCA team
- shifts for existing and new clients
- Free Victorian police checks
If you would like to apply, please click the “Apply Now” link.
To be considered for this role applicants must have the right to work in Australia and undergo a DWES check. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!