Who we are
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is a National organisation that provides a variety of direct and indirect (Agency) services to the Healthcare Sector. We are currently experiencing high demand for our NDIS Clients in the Melbourne Eastern Suburbs and looking for committed and energetic Disability Support Worker to join our team. Our clients are currently in suburbs such as: Boxhill, Nunawading and Fairfield.
If you are not willing to travel to these locations please do not apply.
You will be supporting clients with Complex Mental Health and Intellectual Disabilities within their home and in the community. This is a Casual position and your duties that may include:
· Personal care, Domestic assistance, Community Access
· Manage accurate and detailed shift reports including progress notes and incident reports
· Medication administration, Diabetes management, Epilepsy management, PEG Feeding, Bladder & Bowel Care
Benefits working with us
· Flexible working hours & shift variety
· Above standard pay rates
· Potential to evolve into a permanent part-time position in the future
· Up-skill with Free Training and development opportunities include Manual Handling, Peg Feeding, Bowel Care, Midazolam, Medication Admin and more!
· Easy Mobile App for managing your shifts and submitting timesheets
· Minimum 6 months paid experience supporting individuals living with disabilities
· Victorian working with children check & NDIS Worker Check
· Qualification in Disability, Individual Support, Mental Health
· Valid First Aid & CPR Certificate
· Full Victorian drivers licence and own comprehensively insured car preferred
If you believe you have the right skills and experience, please ‘Apply Now’ to begin your new career with the best in the business!
Note: Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be contacting successful candidates for screening. Successful applicants will be required to clear all relevant probity checks before starting in the role. HCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applicants who have an indigenous and/or culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) background.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!