Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest specialist recruitment and staffing provider in the health and community services industry. We look for people who share our core values of integrity, excellence, collaboration, sustainability, and innovation.
We are seeking committed Disability Support Workers for ongoing shifts in the Fremantle/Hilton area. Your primary responsibilities will be to support NDIS participants with tasks such as community access, assisting in developing independent living skills, participating and encouraging activities.
Shifts are available 7 days per week, across the day.
- Minimum of 6 months paid experience in supporting people with disabilities
- High Manual Handling skills and experience such as using hoist, sliding sheet, assisting with transfers
- NDIS Workers Screening Check or willing to obtain
- Employment Working with Children’s Check, or willing to obtain one
- Have a current, or willing be to obtain a First Aid (HLTAID003) and CPR (HLTAID001) certificate
- Two relevant, professional and industry related reference checks
- Medication Administration Assistance certificate and practical experience
- Cert III and IV in relevant field will be favourably regarded.
Benefits of working for HCA:
- Above award wages
- Ongoing shifts
- Work close to home
- eHCA app – HCA’s fantastic one-stop app managing all your work-related tasks
- 24/7 support team
- Dedicated recruiter for your streamlined on-boarding experience
- Online self-service portal – simple and intuitive documents management
- Employee Assistance Program
- In house training available
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!