The Role – Disability Support Worker:
- Looking for support workers to commit to regular and consistent shift schedules
- Support an individual with intellectual, mental health and/or physical disabilities.
- Daily living assistance in the home and the community
- Support physical health and emotional well-being
- Assisting individuals to and from community-based activities and appointments.
- Complete all relevant documentation and reporting as required
Mandatory Requirements to be Considered for Role
- Minimum 12 months paid experience in a similar role
- Cert III / IV in Disability or Individual Support or higher
- Experience in Mental Health and Challenging Behaviours
- High Manual Handling Experience
- COVID Vaccinated
- Current Blue Card and Yellow Card/NDIS Support Worker Check
- First Aid Certificate issued within the last 3 years
- CPR Certificate issued within the last 12 months
- QLD Unrestricted Driver Licence
- Own reliable transport (willing to use for work)/Full Insurance
- Smartphone (iOS or Android)- required for documentation
Opportunity to work consistent weekly hours
- 24/7 support with a dedicated after-hours team
- Manage your shifts and payroll on our easy to use eHCA App.
- Weekly pay
- Ability to work across various parts of the company – community care and home care.
- Apply Today To apply for this role please follow the link and send your current resume. HCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applicants who have an indigenous and/or culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) background. Immediate start.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Have you completed a qualification in disability?
- Do you have prior experience as a disability support worker?
- Does your vehicle have insurance cover for business use?
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!