Healthcare Australia (HCA) is a registered NDIS provider specialising in Core Supports providing in home and community access support to NDIS participants all across Brisbane. At present we have clients requiring support workers with extensive experience in high needs.
The Role – Disability Support Worker:
- Looking for support workers to commit to regular and consistent shift schedules
- Support an individual with intellectual, mental health and/or physical disabilities.
- Daily living assistance in the home and the community
- Support physical health and emotional well-being
- Assisting individuals to and from community-based activities and appointments.
- Complete all relevant documentation and reporting as required
Mandatory Requirements to be Considered for Role
- Minimum 6 months paid experience in a similar role
- Cert III / IV in Disability or Individual Support or higher
- Experience in Mental Health and Challenging Behaviours
- High Manual Handling Experience
- Current Blue Card and Yellow Card/NDIS Support Worker Check
- First Aid Certificate issued within the last 3 years
- CPR Certificate issued within the last 12 months
- QLD Unrestricted Driver Licence
- Own reliable transport (willing to use for work)/Full Insurance
- Smartphone (iOS or Android)- required for documentation
Opportunity to work consistent weekly hours
- 24/7 support with a dedicated after-hours team
- Manage your shifts and payroll on our easy to use eHCA App.
- Weekly pay
- Ability to work across various parts of the company – community care and home care.
- Apply Today To apply for this role please follow the link and send your current resume. HCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applicants who have an indigenous and/or culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) background. Immediate start.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!