EmployEase Pty Ltd is a registered training organization and has been delivering training and vocational services to people in Melbourne’s eastern region for 25 years. We have established ourselves as a proven provider of quality training that gets results, particularly in the areas of Community Services and Training and Assessment.
We have an experienced team of quality people who are passionate about delivering a service that meets the needs of our students. We enjoy our work; we have high standards and continue to expand our business across all States.
This position is primarily responsible for the receipt, quality review, formatting and filing of all company documentation in line with organisational standards, and for the control and systematic maintenance of the Company’s document and version control management system (NovaCore). The position is also responsible for the development and maintenance of specific written student information and other operational materials as directed by the RTO Operations Manager.
To succeed in this role, you will require the following attributes:
- Strict attention to detail with exceptional accuracy
- Highly organised
- The ability to priorities competing work tasks within tight timelines
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- High level interpersonal skills and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, Google Docs, PowerPoint and OneDrive
- Knowledge of the Vocational Education and Training sector, including understanding of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015 and current VET funding requirements both in Victoria and in other States would be an advantage
- Review and format all operational and curriculum documentation
- Develop and maintain all organisational templates
- Act as ‘Gatekeeper’ for all documentation managed and version controlled in NovaCore.
- Ensure compliance with Company Branding and style guide.
- In consultation with the RTO Operations Manager, review and maintain all written student information documentation including, but not limited to:
- Pre-Enrolment Information Checklists
- Student Handbooks
- Course Handbooks
- Course Outlines
- Pre-Training Review documents
- Maintain Staff Code of Conduct and Staff Delegation Register
- Review and process annual Quality Indicator reports
- Work in accordance with EmployEase’ policies and procedures
- Work in accordance with SNR’s, registering body and funding body requirements
- Complete other duties as directed by the RTO Operations Manager
- Maintain documentation requirements for Victorian Skills Gateway (ACIR), My Skills sites
How to apply: Please submit your CV with a cover letter addressing the above selection criteria.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!