Healthcare Australia specialises in supplying nursing staff to an impressive list Aged Care facilities across Queensland and is the leading Healthcare recruitment solutions provider in Australia.
At Healthcare Australia, we provide our team members with the choice and control over where and when they work. If flexibility is important to you, join HCA today to be part of Australia’s Largest and Fastest Growing Nursing Agency Group.
Benefits of joining HCA:
- Flexibility – Have full control over your availability and the shifts you accept
- Competitive rates and a growing volume of available shifts
- Variety – we are Queensland’s largest provider of agency nursing across Aged Care facilities, so moving cities or states is easy
- User friendly APP for your iPhone and Android = Making your life easier to manage your chosen shifts and timesheets
- QuickPay service to receive payment within 48 hours of a shift
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Free criminal history checks and uniforms
- A helpful, efficient and friendly support team
- Online education and training that equal CPD points
- Bonus Program – Earn cash for hours worked!
- Refer a friend for a $500 bonus*
We pride ourselves on our reputation for providing quality nursing staff, so we do have high standards. If you are looking for variety of locations to keep your practice first-rate; to gain some extra cash; or just to get the opportunity to have full choice and control over your work life, then HCA is the Agency for you! To ensure a quality service provision, all HCA nursing staff must meet the following criteria:
How to be successful at HCA:
- Experienced Enrolled or Registered Nurses with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in an Aged Care setting
- Working rights within Australia and current AHPRA registration
- Reliability and flexibility to pick up late notice shifts and night availability preferred, but not essential
- Ability to maintain a safe and high standard of practice
- Available minimum 2 shifts a week (Monday – Friday)
- Current evidence of Flu Vaccination and both Covid Vaccinations
Click the ‘Apply’ Button
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
If you have any questions regarding this position or the work available, please contact our team on (07) 5318 9930 or refer to our website at https://healthcareaustralia.com.au/jobseekers
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!