Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. HCA is excited at the latest opportunity that gives Allied Health (Exercise Physiologists) the opportunity to run evidence exercise programs to rehabilitate residents in residential aged care homes that were affected by COVID-19.
Group Exercise Therapy & Rehabilitation – Exercise Physiologist
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is seeking Exercise Physiologists for the provision of conducting Allied Health services encompassing exercise rehabilitation and group classes to residential aged care residents. Your role will be based in a Residential Aged Care setting completing group classes of progressive difficulty based on the sunbeam protocol.
Benefits and Support:
- Fixed Term contract 8 – 12 months
- Attractive Remuneration
- Training provided to become an AN-ACC Assessor
- Allocation of a Clinical Lead for your ongoing Clinical support
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Additional Career and Leadership Opportunities
- Supportive and Multidisciplinary Team
- Employee Assistance Program offers our team free and confidential counselling services!
- Recognised tertiary degree
- ESSA registration
- Full working rights
- National Police Check (dated prior to 1 February 2021) OR National NDIS Worker Screening Check (with online NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You” certificate)
- Current season Influenza vaccination
- Current COVID vaccination
If you’re interested in hearing more about these opportunities, please send us an email of your interest to join the team at [email protected] / 02 9024 3265
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!