Healthcare Australia is the leading nursing agency in Australia and have the strongest national presence for Rural & Remote placements in Australia.
We pride ourselves on our reputation for providing quality nursing staff to all facilities. At HCA your specialist national consultant works for you to ensure you get the opportunity to build on your skills while getting only the outcomes you are 100% satisfied with.
This facility is in a picturesque little township nestled at the foot of the mountains among bright green fields of sugar cane. A friendly town, invites you to enjoy its genuine Tropical North Queensland hospitality, as you explore the country stores along the wide tree-lined main street.
HCA Can offer you:
- Dedicated National Consultant with access to a 24/7 Support service
- Highly competitive agency pay rates
- Unique opportunities in breathtaking locations, amazing scenery and beautiful cultures
- Free on-going competency training and uniforms provided
- Opportunities to work all across Australia with amazing teams and communities
- Free or subsidised travel and accommodation*
- Access to education allowances*
Our Ideal applicants will demonstrate:
- 2+ years ED post graduate experience in Australia
- Current Advanced Life Support (Highly Desirable)
- Ability to cannulate and venepuncture
- Triage skills are highly desirable
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Clearance (or ability to obtain one)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel throughout rural Australia while being paid
- Availability for 4+ weeks
- COVID vaccinations
If you’d like to become part of the largest nursing team in Australia and want to apply for this amazing opportunity please do so by clicking APPLY or contact Cassidy for further information on [email protected] or call 08 8943 1555
Due to the high volume of submissions, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!