Healthcare Australia specialises in supplying nursing staff to Aged Care facilities & Hospitals across Queensland and is the leading Healthcare recruitment solutions provider in Australia.
We pride ourselves on our reputation for providing quality nursing staff. If you are looking to gain some extra cash, or just to get the opportunity to work in a variety of facilities, then HCA is the Agency for you! To ensure a quality service provision, all HCA nursing staff must meet the following criteria:
- Nursing Assistant’s/ Personal Care Worker with 12 months (1 year) recent paid experience in Aged Care
- Certificate 3 or 4 in Aged Care
- Certificate 3 in Health Services
- Reliable and able to maintain a safe and high standard of practice
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Availability to work a minimum of 2 shifts per week (Mon-Fri)
- Flexibility to pick up late notice shifts
- Mandatory: Current evidence of Influenza Vaccination and 1st Covid Vaccination
- Exclusive Provider Agreements with QLD’s largest Aged Care facilities & Hospitals across the Coast
- User friendly APP for your iPhone and Android = Making your life easier
- QuickPay service to receive payment within 48 hours of a shift
- Free uniform
- Online roster, availability and time sheet management
- Great work life balance with a flexible roster
- A supportive and friendly working environment
At Healthcare Australia, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. If you are striving to make a difference to the quality of life of others, join HCA today to be part of Australia’s Largest and Fastest Growing Nursing Agency Group
Click the ‘Apply’ Button
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you have any questions regarding this position or the work available, please contact Lily Campbell on (07) 5318 9930
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!