Healthcare Australia have an exciting opportunity for a Facility Manager to join a large (121 bed) aged care facility in Lynbrook in Melbourne’s South East. The successful Facility Manager will be an ambitious and dedicated leader with previous experience in managing aged care facilities, or a proven track record of strong Clinical Care Manager experience.
Benefits on offer:
- $145k + super
- Career progression
- 5 weeks’ annual leave
- 1 ADO per month
- Incentive scheme
As the Facility Manager you will be responsible for:
- Day to day running of the facility
- Ensuring the home and all staff provide optimal level of care and services to residents
- Utilising resources in a sustainable manner to maximise income and occupancy of the home, whilst maintaining high quality outcomes
- Ensuring facility meets all regulatory requirements with Aged Care Quality Standards
The successful candidate will have:
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience leading a residential aged care facility, or strong Clinical Care Manager experience
- Clinical skills (desirable)
- 2021 Flu Vaccine
- Current Police Check
- AHPRA Registration
If this sounds like the perfect next role for you then apply now!
For more information about this role call Alexiss on +61 2 8330 4403 or email [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!