About the Role
As the General Manager you will effectively lead the home to achieve financial, operational, customer and people/human resources targets.
About the Care Home
The modern facility is beautifully is located in a beautiful coastal town in southern Victoria. With four wings the Facility Manager is highly supported by an exceptional team of 4x Clinical Managers and senior Registered Nurses.
In addition to a supportive manager, a competitive salary, a range of health discounts benefits include:
- A ‘People First’ wellness program
- Online Leadership Development
- Online and face to face professional development
- Opportunities to transfer internally should you wish to relocate!
- Leading and managing both operational and administration staff across a facility, including recruitment, performance management, budgets and financial management
- Ensuring aged care facilities meet quality and operational standards
- Fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Promoting workplace performance and Education
- Believing in the brand and promoting the facility to the local community
Skills & Experience
- Min 3 years Aged Care management experience
- Clinical background preferred but not essential
- Strong Leadership skills
- Extensive operational management experience, preferably in Aged Care
- Have previous experience successfully implementing culture and organisational changes
- Successfully implemented HR management principles and practices
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
For more information on this exciting Opportunity call Alexiss on +61 2 8330 4403 or email [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!