About the Role
- Leading and managing both operational and administration staff across a facility, including recruitment, performance management, budgets and financial management
- Ensuring facilities meet quality and operational standards
- Fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Promoting workplace performance and Education
- Believing in the brand and promoting the facility to the local community.
Requirements to be successful
- AHPRA approved Registered Nurse
- Minimum 3 years management experience
- Strong Leadership skills
- Extensive operational management experience in Aged Care
- Have previous experience successfully implementing culture and organisational changes
- Successfully implemented HR management principles and practices
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Clinical Background
- Salary Packaging
- Strong and Supportive Head Office
- Great working culture
Contact Alexiss on 02 8330 4403 for more information.
Click Apply to send your resume to [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!