Join a leading Aged Care residential aged care provider dedicated to the highest standards of services. A well-established Aged Care provider that always has a client’s first perspective. We are looking for a strong leader with at least 5 years’ experience.
Benefits on offer:
- Salary $135k +Super
- Laptop and Mobile phone provided
- Fuel Card
- An opportunity to transfer with one of the largest private residential aged care provider in Australia with over 40 residences throughout Victoria, NSW and Queensland
- supportive Organization
- Experienced Senior Nurse Manager as a roving relief Manager and Clinical Lead roles if /as required
- Conduct project work
- Be a good communicator, authentic, passionate and has the ability to lead by example whilst empowering their workforce!
- Work from Gold Coast
You will display servant leadership, to the internal customer (Residence Manager, team members, clients) within this key role as an effective member of the State Operational Management Team.
- You will provide relief to the Residence Manager or Clinical Lead roles, when required, as well as support
- Assist in supporting the direction and oversight of best practice clinical care ensuring Services are compliant against Commonwealth and State Legislation and the Aged Care Accreditation Standards.
To be successful for this role you will have significant experience within the aged care industry, managing clinical and care staff. You will have a commitment to the philosophy of person-centred care and have contemporary business and people leadership experience.
In addition to this you will have;
- Registered Nurse (AHPRA)
- Previous operational and/or clinical management experience in Residential Aged Care Sector
- Current Driver’s License
- Access to a fully maintained comprehensive insured motor vehicle as travel between Services is required
- Successful applicant will be required to be triple Covid Vaccinated as an inherent requirement of the role
- All applicants are required to have an NDIS clearance
- A current Queensland driver’s license.
- Able to maintain a National Police check for Vulnerable Individuals.
- Current flu and COVID vaccinations.
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter, and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before the application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through the recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
If this sounds like the perfect next role for you then apply now!
For more information about this role call Danni on 0459 752 598 or email [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!