Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
About the company
Our client is a long-established aged care provider. They pride themselves on making their residents feel at home and connected to the community and support an inclusive approach in the workplace.
About the role
A great opportunity for a process driven clinician to work in a leading Aged Care organisation. We currently have a permanent part time position available for someone with great knowledge about Aged Care funding and resident care, with the option to pick up additional Registered Nurse shifts!
Key responsibilities include:
- Complete reporting and documentation in line with relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, professional standards, policies and procedures
- Identify and secure funding to provide high quality care for residents
- Educate, mentor and support with accurate reporting and documentation
- Ensure the facility operates in line with all relevant legislation, regulatory requirements and professional standards
- Participate in and contribute to quality improvement and risk management programs
- Ensure high quality assessments and care plans are completed within relevant timeframes
- Develop relationships with residents, families and co-workers
- Participate in clinical auditing
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Current AHPRA registration
- National Police and NDIS clearances
- Flu vaccination and Covid vaccinations
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Danni Burt on 0459 752 598 or email [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!