- Opportunity to be part of one of Australia’s largest healthcare providers
- Utilise your knowledge of International market sourcing
- Can be located anywhere in Australia
- Full-time, permanent role with hybrid working arrangements
Now in our 50th year, as an employer today we focus on our people to ensure a great home/work life balance.
We play a crucial role in shaping the future of Healthcare in Australia; we offer flexible working arrangements with opportunities to further your career, and we enjoy a working environment where our employees feel valued.
Do you want to join us in ensuring that everyone has access to the right type of healthcare, at the right time?
If making a difference matters to you – you’ll love working with us! Every day we improve the lives of thousands of Australians. Our work brings positivity and possibility.y
If this looks like your next career move, please apply with your current CV and cover letter outlining why you should be considered along with your knowledge of/experience sourcing and attracting international candidates in a candidate short market.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this newly created role has been created to lead the business unit ensuring the achievement of attraction, training and sourcing targets, in accordance with the strategic plan.
With the responsibility of day to day operational management across the division, the role will provide leadership to ensure the development of, motivating and managing the senior team to achieve business objectives nationally.
The successful incumbent will have international sourcing and attraction experience, and the ability to drive and mentor our overseas recruitment teams to attract more talent to come to Australia and be part of various projects across the country.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure targeted marketing initiatives and networking activities to meet workforce requirements
- Identify opportunities to expand through international market sourcing and new customer channels (eg RPO)
- Develop and execute a plan to build a permanent workforce across relevant HCA business units
- Ongoing team development
- Maintaining a consistent supply of high calibre candidates from relevant markets
- Recruitment experience in a senior role – healthcare experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build new services/offerings
- Demonstrated commercial leadership and strategic thinking skills
- High level project management skills and talents
- Ability to work and adapt to a changing market
- Knowledge of booking, rostering and recruitment systems
- Significant experience and demonstrated success in people centric, multi-site service businesses
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in recruitment, business, or healthcare
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s largest specialist healthcare workforce provider. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with a strong presence in the staffing of nursing, community, medical, corporate, allied and Crisis Response Management sectors in all States of Australia.
We play a crucial role in shaping the future of Healthcare in Australia; we encourage flexible working arrangements, and we enjoy a working environment where our employees feel valued.
Healthcare Australia is leading the efforts in vaccine administration, hotel quarantine and government projects across Australia and New Zealand.
This is an opportunity to make your mark within a friendly, supportive, and growing organisation. Please apply with your current CV and cover letter outlining why you should be considered along with your knowledge of/experience sourcing and attracting international candidates in a candidate short market.
It is a requirement of HCA that all employees are double vaccinated for COVID. Some roles that involve visiting clients or facilities may require you to have a booster. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the hiring manager
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
To learn more about HCA:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!