New and exciting opportunity within our Allied Health Division.
With HCA actively and rapidly expanding into the Home Care and NDIS markets, our Allied Health Division is a well-established part of the HCA Aged Care Segment.
Reporting to the GM Allied Health, the Talent Acquisition Manager will work closely with the General Manager, Workforce Manager and Operational Manager to develop and execute HCA Allied Health’s short- and long-term talent acquisition strategy opportunities.
- Ensure effective marketing and networking activities to meet workforce KPI’s
- Ensure consistent supply of high calibre candidates
- Maintain sustainable workforce numbers to meet business objectives
- Develop key candidate attraction strategies and initiate a range of activities to build a profile and grow the business
- Leverages the Employee Value Proposition and its benefits to candidates
- Build new data management process and provide associated reporting to enable identification of areas for improvement
- Prepare weekly attraction and recruitment reporting, forecasts and annual business plans
- Manage financial and administrative processes in accordance with company policies, standards and procedures to support day to day management of the business
To be considered:
- Human resources, specialising in talent acquisition and recruitment 5+ years, ideally from both agency and in-house environments
- Healthcare sector experience (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading a team
- Expertise in recruitment, marketing, and onboarding systems
- Significant experience and demonstrated success in people centric, multi-site service businesses
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in human resources, specialising in Talent Acquisition and recruitment
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s largest specialist healthcare workforce provider. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with a strong presence in the staffing of nursing, community, medical, corporate, allied and Crisis Response Management sectors in all States of Australia.
We play a crucial role in shaping the future of Healthcare in Australia; we encourage flexible working arrangements, and we enjoy a working environment where our employees feel valued.
Healthcare Australia is leading the efforts in vaccine administration, hotel quarantine and government projects across Australia and New Zealand.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HCA
- We are a people-centric business with our core values driving everything we do
- Future career opportunities with an expanding national organisation
- Close, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible working conditions
This is an opportunity to make your mark within a friendly, supportive, and growing organisation. Please apply here or email your current CV and cover letter outlining your experience to:
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
To learn more about HCA:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!