We are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced Registered Nurses in the role of Health Team Manager (Nursing).
HCA is contracted with the Victorian Government as the Primary Healthcare Provider for Melbourne Quarantine Hotels.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, this role will oversee all aspects of the HCA Health Team within a hotel quarantine facility, from supervising staff to monitoring resident care.
The successful incumbent will be working collaboratively with the Operations Manager, along with various government representatives in ensuring efficient and effective overall operations.
Shifts are Monday to Friday working business hours with free onsite parking.
- Work collaboratively with the entire Hotels Operations Team
- Maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders enabling smooth interfaces across business / function lines and delivering agreed outcomes.
- Achieves contract, and reports on, Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure adherence to effective infection prevention and control guidelines including the appropriate use of PPE
- Supervise all health-related activities across designated hotels escalating and troubleshooting as required
- Ensure sound rostering practices and adequate staffing
- Familiarise and work in accordance with WHS and QMS systems, policies and procedures
- Actively identify, develop and implement business process improvements and efficiencies within your site
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Medical Leads and Mental Health Lead in coordinating care plans
- Maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
To be Successful:
- Must have clinical background such as Registered Nurse, ideally at ANUM/senior level
- Advanced clinical assessment and triage skills
- Exceptional coordination and team management experience
- Ability to lead, motivate, and assist team members towards best practice
- Strong stakeholder engagement capabilities
- Ability to drive clinical excellence
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Initiative, flexibility and strong attention to detail
- Participate and commit to Safety Standards at all times
This is an opportunity to make your mark within a very high-profile project. Please email your current CV and an expression of interest to [email protected]
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
Only short listed qpplicants will be contacted.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!