HealthCare Australia is looking for expert RNs for ASAP contracts in stunning Northern Territory! The Northern Territory contains some of the most magnificent landscapes & national treasures such as the famous Kakadu National Park, the red rock Uluru & coastal capital Darwin, surrounded by pristine top end waters. The Northern Territory offers some truly unforgettable travel experiences, you’re sure to leave the Northern Territory a little different than you came! HCA is offering multiple placements throughout Regional, Rural and Remote NT.
This opportunity is open to candidates with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Acute/Medical or Surgical
- Aged Care
- Primary Health Care/Multipurpose Service
- Remote Area Nurses
- Operating Theatre – All Rounder’s
Successful applicants will have:
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Advanced Life Support Certificate (highly desirable)
- Australian National Police clearance & working with Children Checks or willing to obtain
HCA can offer the right candidate:
- Free travel*
- Free accommodation*
- Education Bonus of up to $1000*
- Attractive Bonus incentives – Earn More while you work *
- Dedicated National Recruitment Consultant with access to 24/7 Support Service
At HCA we believe a career in helping others with their career can be one of the most satisfying and rewarding jobs you’ll ever decide to undertake. If you have a genuine interest in the healthcare industry and you’re motivated, flexible and willing to learn, then we’d like to hear from you. Hit APPLY NOW or send your CV to [email protected]
*Only successful applicants will be contacted*
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!