Healthcare Australia are looking to speak with accomplished leaders with experience in the delivery of community-based care services with an excellent understanding of at home Aged Care funding and the Aged Care Quality Standards.
Benefits on offer
- $130,000 Salary, Depending on Experience
- Competitive Remuneration and attractive performance incentive program
- Community and Wellbeing leave days
- Business use of fleet vehicle
- Flexible Work Options – We believe in a work life balance and flexibility that allows people to thrive at work
- Supported learning and development
About the Role
- Leading and managing both operational and administration staff across a facility, including recruitment, performance management, budgets and financial management
- Ensuring aged care facilities meet quality and operational standards
- Fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Promoting workplace performance and Education
- Believing in the brand and promoting the facility to the local community.
Requirements to be successful
- Exceptional people leadership experience, including effective management of remote and multi-site operations
- Sound knowledge of at home Aged Care programs and funding
- Effective skills in coaching and developing team and individual performance within a customer-centric business
- Experience in Operational Business Management
- Proven Business Development skills
Contact Mike on 0459 783 117 for more information.
Click Apply to send your resume to [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!