About Healthcare Australia
Originally founded in 1972 as Malvern Nursing Agency, Healthcare Australia has become Australia’s leading healthcare recruitment and services provider over its 49-year history.
If making a difference matters to you – you’ll love working with us! Every day we improve the lives of thousands of Australians. Our work brings positivity and possibility.
As our business/number of clients are going every day, it is a super exciting time to join HCA’s NSW Home Care team!
We are currently recruiting for multiple Home Care Support Workers in Bankstown and surrounding areas.
As a registered provider for Home Care Packages our mission is to build a robust and sustainable range of home care and aged care services to provide direct care to our customers to help them to achieve their goals in their own home or out in the local community.
Your new role:
Assist our elderly clients in their own homes on a 1 to 1 basis with the following duties:
- Personal care– For example: Showering, toilet support, dressing etc.
- Social assistance– For example: Grocery shopping, assisting with appointments,
- Domestic tasks– For example: Laundry, meal preparation and medication prompting
What’s in it for you:
- Get paid a competitive, above award level hourly rate
- Advance rostering
- Ongoing shifts giving you the opportunity to build a great rapport with client(s)
- Potential permanent part time contracts
- Career development opportunities
What you have:
Cert III/IV in Individual Support/Aged Care or equivalent with proof of completed placement.
12 months paid experience in Home Care/Aged Care/ Disability Care/ Community Care
Additional Essential Criteria:
- Able to provide 2 references within the past 2 years
- A valid Driver’s Licence and your own reliable transport
- A valid First Aid and CPR certificate
- Proof of Influenza vaccine within the past 12 months
- Proof of 2 Covid vaccines minimum
This role will suit someone who is caring, self-motivated, organised, observative and flexible. Successful applicants must be able to work unsupervised and have a good understanding of care plans and capacity building.
Does this sound like you? If so, reach out to Maeve Buffini on
[email protected] or call 02 8330 4477 with your up-to-date resume.
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates with be contacted.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!