Healthcare Australia, Australia’s fastest growing in home aged care provider
About The Role
Support workers required to assist in elderly clients to remain living in their homes.
As an in home aged care support worker, you will be responsible for providing a care and support to elderly clients in their home.
What’s on offer
• Base payrate is $30.62 per hour + loading at weekend / public holidays
• eHCA mobile phone app – for updating your availability, submitting time sheets and viewing your booked shifts
• No need to pay for a National Police Check – we run one ourselves!
• Free uniform & ID Badge available
• Flexibility to decide when and where you work
Duties may include:
• The provision of high and low-level care, including personal hygiene tasks, showering, dressing and toileting
• Transportation to doctors, shopping and other appointments as required
• Light domestic duties and meal preparation
• Social monitoring, such as medication prompting, companionship and social outings
To be considered
• Certificate III or above in the relevant industry
• Minimum of 3 months experience in supporting aged clients
• A commitment to making a difference in individuals’ lives
• Current First Aid and CPR certificate or a willingness to obtain prior to commencement of employment.
• Current Drivers License
• Reliable Car
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please call our Recruitment team on 03 8638 5616.
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin your new career with the best in the business!”
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!