Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest national healthcare recruitment solutions provider.
About the Role
Home care support workers are required for an immediate start to join a highly regarded agency workforce with shifts in Perth’s northern suburbs.
What’s on Offer:
- Salary: $26 – $50+ per hour
- More shifts than any other agency in the country
- Regular incentive programs
- Flexibility to decide when and where you work
- Free Smartphone App to book and confirm shifts online
- Free ongoing professional development CPD points
- Free uniform & ID Badge available
Duties may include:
- The provision of high and low-level care, including personal hygiene tasks, showering, dressing and toileting
- Transportation to doctors, shopping and other appointments as required
- Light domestic duties and meal preparation
- Social monitoring, such as medication prompting, companionship and social outings
To be considered:
- Certificate III in Aged Care, Individual Support OR A Current Nursing Student
- 3 months recent experience working in the Aged Care industry
- Hold a valid Driver’s Licence
- Own a registered, insured, and reliable motor vehicle
- Have a passion for caring for the elderly
Click apply to submit your application.
To be considered for this role applicants must have the right to work in Australia and be willing to undergo a police check (at no charge to you). Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!