The opportunity and about the role:
Reporting to the General Manager Human Resources, the HR Business Partner will oversee the day-to-day function of the HR department, and support the General Manager of HR.
The HR Business Partner will contribute towards Healthcare Australia’s overall people and culture strategies and programs, to achieve the business’ strategic goals, and together with the General Manager HR, develop and deliver human resource services, systems and processes to meet business objectives.
- Support the General Manager to deliver People and Culture strategies and priorities to deliver on HCA’s mission, vision and strategic pillars
- Develop and manage effective end-to-end recruitment, selection and exit processes
- Regularly communicate people strategies and objectives to drive overall people performance
- Oversee staff performance and development, culture and engagement
- Support the development of talent pipelines and succession planning by working with senior business leaders
- Identify and implement recruitment and retention initiatives to meet demand and supply requirements
- Oversee compliance efforts with Industrial Instruments, employment laws and regulations that govern the business in relation to the employee life cycle
- Ensuring that the business remains up to date with changes in Awards, legislation and policies
What you will bring to the role:
- Sound understanding of employment/industrial relations practices with a detailed understanding of Modern Awards, NES and FWA
- Experience in a similar role in an organisation of similar size and complexity
- Healthcare Sector experience an advantage
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate within all levels of the organisation
- Experience in dealing with complex employment issues
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and exercise initiative
- Excellent problem-solving, negotiating and decision-making skills
Qualifications and Skills:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Business Administration or other Business-related degree and/or related qualifications
- Well-developed IT skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Sound facilitation/presentation skills.
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s largest specialist healthcare workforce provider. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with a strong presence in the staffing of nursing, community, medical, corporate, allied and Crisis Response Management sectors in all States of Australia.
We play a crucial role in shaping the future of Healthcare in Australia; we encourage flexible working arrangements, and we enjoy a working environment where our employees feel valued.
Healthcare Australia is leading the efforts in vaccine administration, hotel quarantine and government projects across Australia and New Zealand.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HCA
- We are a people-centric business with our core values driving everything we do
- Centrally located, walking distance to Melbourne CBD
- Public transport on the doorstep
- Future career opportunities with an expanding national organisation
- Close, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
This is an opportunity to make your mark within a friendly, supportive, and growing organisation. Please apply here or email your current CV and cover letter outlining your experience to [email protected]
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
To learn more about HCA:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!