Do you love people and love helping people? Don’t want to sit behind a desk and looking for some variety in your work day? Do you really respect older people and what they have achieved in their lives and want to help them to stay at home as long as they can? If you have answered yes to some of these questions…this is the job for you.
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is a National organisation that provides Home Care (Aged in the Home) services through-out Australia. In the Brisbane region, we have had an influx of customers wanting to engage our Aged Care services in the northern suburbs which has created multiple permanent part-time vacancies roles we are looking to fill.
About The Role
Successful applicants will be engaged on a permanent part-time basis at a minimum of 24 hours per week in their region with opportunities to pick up additional hours at times. Positions available for the following regions:
- NORTH LAKES and Surrounds
- ASPLEY and Surrounds
- STAFFORD and surrounds
Duties include assistance with daily living, such as domestic support, meal preparations, personal care, social support, and/or community access and participation.
What’s on offer
- Employment with a National organisation
- Minimum 24 hours per week
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid KM’s between customers
- Free Training and development opportunities
- Free uniform
- Easy App for managing your work schedule
To be considered
- Certificate III in Aged care or other relevant field of study
- Reliable vehicle and willing to complete “Runs” (Travel between customers – KM’s paid)
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Vaccinated (x2) against COVID
- Vaccinated against current Flu (or willing to obtain)
- Open to transporting customers for community access in own vehicle (highly regarded but not essential)
- Professional experience supporting the elderly (highly regarded but not essential)
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin your new career with the best in the business!” and upload your most recent Resume and Call our Community Care Recruitment team on 07 3099 8590 to speak to our Home Care recruiter!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!