HCA is currently seeking a skilled Infection Prevention and Control Coach to provide effective leadership in infection prevention and control practices to ensure compliance with legislative and accreditation standards.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work within a rapid response team and support Victoria during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Liaise with hotel staff and medical staff to ensure optimal care delivery with any infection control protocols
- Resource for infection control care guidelines and policy
- Clinically manage oneself and others, to create a safe environment.
- To re iterate the clear focus of infection control measures undertaken by all staff within hotels remains stringent and to identify issues/risks/concerns
- Update policies and plans as required
- Participate in internal audits related to infection control
- Assists with hotel and medical staff health queries
- Oversees education program for staff
- Reinforce COVID best practices re washing hands (hand hygiene practices), wearing PPE, social distancing, contact with residents/residents and their belongings.
- Support on-site COVID-19 swabbing and telehealth staff
About the Role:
- Full-time position
- Immediate Start
- Free Parking
- Free Meal on shift
- Fixed term contracts available up until January, 2022
- Opportunities available in Melbourne CBD
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Current AHPRA qualification
- Qualification in Infection Control or TAE Certificate
- Minimum 2-years clinical experience as a Registered Nurse
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated time management and ability to prioritize
This is an opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary team. Please email your current CV and an expression of interest to:
[email protected] and/or apply via the HCA website.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!