Healthcare Australia (HCA) is the largest locum nursing provider to Rural and Remote facilities in Australia. We are currently looking for Inpatient/Community Mental Health Registered Nurses in rural South Australia. The position is offering excellent agency pay rates and available for an immediate start. Contracts are available up until Christmas and also into the new year. This part of rural South Australia offers amazing scenery and plenty to explore on your days off.
What HCA is looking for?
- 2+ years post-grad experience
- Post-graduate qualifications in Mental Health
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- National Police and DCSI Clearance; or willingness to obtain one
- Competent using Sunrise is beneficial but not necessary as training will be provided
- Covid19 and Flu vaccination evidence
Requirements of the role?
- Confident being in-charge if required
- Responsible for Emergency Assessments in ED and Triage
- Managing a designated case load
- Working within a 6 bed in-patient unit
What HCA offers the role?
- Free accommodation and travel*
- Your own personal HCA Consultant
- Cash 4 hours $ As a national incentive (1 hour = 1 point, 500 points = $500)*
- Education bonus * up to $1000 on successful completion of two 6 week contracts or $500 on successful completion of one 6 week contract
- Isolation/Quarantine support payment*
If you are up for the challenge and you want to finish your workday knowing you have not only learned something but you have also made a difference then Healthcare Australia want to get to know you.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity or joining HCA Rural & Remote team, please click ‘APPLY’ or email your resume to [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!