Healthcare Australia is the leading healthcare recruitment solutions provider of Allied Health professionals, Nurses, Midwives, Therapists, Aged Care workers, Doctors, and Medical Specialists in Australia. With 18 offices Australia-wide as well as in, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, and the UK, we pride ourselves on the quality of staff and reputation.
About the role:
This role requires a confident and committed Occupational Therapist in Launceston, Tasmania. With an engaged focus in patient care and high-quality assessments. This candidate will be passionate about providing the best treatment experience and working with a positive and motivated team across a varied and diverse caseload. The role would need a commitment of minimum 3 months.
Candidates must have an excellent quality of care & value building meaningful relationships with patients, helping them to feel confident so they can reach their goals.
- Refer a friend Bonus of $500
- Spotlight Location bonus $500
- HCA priority booking
- Preferred supplier agreements across the public and private healthcare sector
- Work-Life Balance – You choose when You work – Contracts to suit YOU
- Market leading pay $$$
- Free education $ Streamlined Onboarding Process
- Work across ANY of our locations in Australia
- Accommodation provided
- AHPRA Registration
- TAS WWC
- National CRC
- A min of 12 months experience in an Inpatient Rehab or Hospital setting
- TAS Health vaccination clearance
- Minimum 3 month commitment
- Multiple Roles & Locations available
- CV MUST BE ATTACHED
*all of the above statements are subject to terms and conditions*
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!