Healthcare Australia have partnered with a trusted and well respected Medical Clinic to help recruit a medical receptionist. Do you have experience of working in administration? Do you have genuine interest in plastic cosmetic surgery and would be eager and willing to develop knowledge and skills relating to the industry?
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Patient management including handling of phone calls, emails, preparing patient charts and following up with potential and existing patients
- Administration duties including daily banking, management of petty cash, typing, data entry and handling and distribution of post
- Ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will be experienced in the medical field and/or relevant industry and possess the following skills:
- Reception and/or administration experience including the use of computers, printers, scanners etc.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Strong command of the English language
- Excellent communication skills and a confident nature
- IT savvy with the capacity to learn new skills and programs quickly
- Be aware of and competent in the use of Excel, Outlook and Medical software
- Photoshop skills advantageous
The successful candidate will be extremely computer literate, have a genuine interest in plastic cosmetic surgery and be eager and willing to develop knowledge and skills relating to the industry.
If this sounds like the perfect next role for you then apply now!
For more information about this role call Stacie on 02 9024 3285 or email [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!