Mental Health Nurse
Do you want to pick and choose your hours?
Work Close to home?
Above Award Pay?
We have Mental Health Nurse Positions available in multiple facilities across Melbourne Metropolitan Area
About the role:
Healthcare Australia (HCA) allow you to live a lifestyle that works for you. We offer our staff the option to pick and choose when they would like to pick up additional work, and do our best to make this happen. If we don’t receive a request for a shift to be filled near you, our friendly allocations team will go out of their way to try and get you in somewhere at a time that suits you!
Skills and Qualifications:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- 12 months experience having worked as a Mental Health Nurse if you are an RN or 6 months experience if you are an EN
- Excellent communication and clinical documentation skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A commitment to keeping yourself and others safe
- The right to work in Australia
The HCA Difference:
At Healthcare Australia, our people are the heart of everything we do. We understand and appreciate the vital role nurses provide to the community and to society as a whole. Here are a few things to expect in working with us.
- A supportive and friendly allocations team here to assist you with any concerns
- Family friendly hours and the ability to take off school holidays, birthdays, appointments etc.
- Short and long shifts available every day of the week
- AMs, PMs and Night duties on offer
- Weekly pay and Quickpay Option (get paid the following day) great for those unexpected expenses or for last minute expenses
- Free online training provided
- Competitive incentive program – CASH4HOURS*
For every hour that you work with HCA you will earn 1 point. Once you achieve 500 points/hours you will become eligible for a $500 bonus onto your next pay cheque! We trust our staff to provide great nurses which is why we also have a referral program in place. Earn an additional 250 points if you refer a nurse on to us who goes on to work 10 shifts within 3 months whilst you are still active on our system (t&c’s apply).
If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about us and the work we do visit the Healthcare Australia website at www.healthcareaustralia.com.au
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!