Established in 1973, Nursing Agency Australia (NAA) specialises in supplying Mental Health Nurses to hospitals and healthcare facilities across New South Wales. Forming a part of Healthcare Australia, the leading healthcare recruitment solutions provider in Australia, we can offer you flexibility, security and the opportunity to travel due to our national scope.
About you and the role
- Registered Nurse specialising in Mental Health with at least 1 year relevant experience in Australia
- Ability to provide care and support within a variety of settings in mental health unit
- Current AHPRA and WWCC registration
- Valid Australian work rights
- Updated vaccination/immunisation records
Benefits and culture
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Work in reputable public and private hospitals
- Ongoing rewards program
- Quickpay options available
- Flexibility to choose when and where you want to work
- Online and practical education and training equivalent to CPD points
- Free criminal history checks
- Free uniforms
Start your journey with us and enjoy the perks of working with Healthcare Australia!
If interested to learn more about the role, email
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!