Healthcare Australia is a leading nursing recruitment agency offering workforce solutions to our valued clients and talented support workers. The Rural and Remote division recruits all around the country and gives Nurses the opportunity to work and travel whilst earning competitive agency rates.
Start the new year with a fresh experience and travel through the rural and remote areas of Queensland. Healthcare Australia is looking for experienced Mental Health Nurses for a variety of contracts throughout the Sunshine state.
This opportunity is open to candidates with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas of Mental Health Nursing:
- Acute Care Team
- Child and Youth
Successful applicants must have the following:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- National Police Clearance
- Covid19 and Flu vaccination evidence
- Drivers License (Community MH)
- Post-Graduate Certificate (Mental Health) if relevant
What HCA has to offer you:
- Free travel and accommodation*
- CA$H4HOUR$ As a national incentive (1 hour = 1 point, 500 points = $500)
- $1000 Education allowance*
Free access to online mandatory training = CPD points*
A dedicated consultant, supporting you whilst on and off contracts!
- Flexibility to decide when and where you work with HCA
If this sounds like you and you are ready to make a difference, apply now with your updated CV. Or email [email protected] or call 08 8943 1555
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!