Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
About the Client:
They are a well-established practice with a reputation for providing high quality assessment and therapy services for children, adolescents and adults. They are a well-known community services, not-for-profit organisation, which means that any profits generated by the practice benefit vulnerable members of the community.
About the Role:
- You will be able to provide support to children, adolescents and adults for a range of presenting issues and be interested in providing Medicare and NDIS services.
- Regular individual supervision and peer support
- Varied caseloads – assessments, therapy and group work with clients across the life span
- Full time or part time permanent positions available depending on candidate’s preference
- Attractive salary packaging opportunities to increase your take home pay by up to 12%
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive team culture, attractive professional rooms and flexible working options
- Career development opportunities
- Strong referral base and a waiting list of clients
- Excellent administration and IT support
To be considered:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Must be accredited Mental Health Social Worker
- Must be ESSA accredited
- Valid Police check
- Current Working With Children Check and NDIS Worker Screening Check
We are actively recruiting for these roles now, click ‘APPLY’ now or for a confidential discussion please call Ailbhe O’Boyle 02 9024 3291 or email [email protected]
We have allied health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia – register today for details on all vacancies
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!