Healthcare Australia (HCA) is a national organization & registered NDIS provider specializing in Core Supports providing in home and community access support to NDIS participants on the Gold Coast, Logan and Brisbane South Region.
The Role – Mental Health Support Worker:
- Looking for Mental Health Support Workers to commit to regular and consistent shift schedules as well as irregular hours, including early mornings/ evenings, overnight, weekends and public holidays – to support individuals with Mental Health conditions
- Daily living assistance in the home and the community
- Support physical health and emotional well-being
- Complete all relevant documentation and reporting as required able to cope with the physical and mental demands of the job with a strong sense of professional boundaries
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and resilience skills
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proven skills and abilities in providing quality support to Mental Health clients
- Adaptability to work with different individuals including complex and challenging behaviours
- demonstrated experience with a wide range of supports
- MAYBO training highly regarded
- 12+ months paid work in Mental Health, Disability, Community Work, Individual Support
- Cert III in Mental Health, Disability, Individual Support or higher is highly regarded
- QLD – Current “Paid” Blue Card
- QLD – Current “PAID” Yellow Card or NDIS Workers Screening
- First Aid/ CPR Certificate issued within the last 12 months
- COVID 19 – Vaccination Record
- Police Check – current (if applicable)
- Reliable vehicle with Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance
- Smartphone (iOS or Android)
- Opportunity to work consistent weekly hours
- 24/7 support with a dedicated after-hours team
- Manage your shifts and payroll on our easy to use eHCA App.
- Weekly pay
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Potential to transfer interstate
Apply Today Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be contacting successful candidates for screening. Successful applicants will be required to clear all relevant probity checks before starting in the role. To apply for this role, please follow the link and send your current resume. HCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applicants who have an indigenous and/or culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) background
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!