Midwives are special people who assist, and support pregnant women with antenatal and postnatal during pregnancy. Being a great midwife, one of your roles will be assisting the mother, offering encouragement and emotional support. If you’re that special midwife, Healthcare Australia needs, you!
Healthcare Australia offers causal rural and remote contracts throughout Australia for 4-6 weeks. Our clients in WA need urgent midwives in the Kimberley, Pilbara, Midwest, Goldfields and Wheatbelt regions for contracts starting in December and January. These regions offer great things to see such as camel rides in Broome, clear water at Wylie Beach and iconic Aussie Kangaroos at Lake Esperance.
This opportunity is open for Direct Entry Registered Midwives and Dual Registered Midwives.
The successful candidate MUST have:
- 2+ years post graduate experience in Midwifery
- Must be comfortable to work across the following: Labor/Delivery, Antenatal & Postnatal
- Must be able to cannulate / venepuncture
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Australian National Police clearance & working with Children Check or willing to obtain.
- Available for 6-8 weeks
HCA can offer the right candidate:
- Attractive agency rates*
- Daily and Shift Incentives for specific areas*
- Free travel and accommodation within Australia *
- Education bonus of up to $1000 per year
- Refer a Friend & you both receive $500 each*
- Dedicated 24/7 support while on placement
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!