The opportunity and about the role:
Reporting to the General Manager NDIS and Disability Services, the successful person will manage and provide leadership for the planning and delivery of the Business Development and Marketing function of the NDIS and disability services team.
Based in the CBD and working collaboratively with the National Operations Manager, in this position you will onboard new customers and work together with our existing strong client base; continually building HCA’s NDIS and disability services offering and market share.
- Actively identify, target and nurture new business opportunities
- Work with marketing to drive social media, campaigns, and end user conferences to drive new business
- Build and execute strategies for new sales.
- Own and achieve/exceed annual targets to support revenue growth.
- Manage services within Budget and deliver against NDIS growth targets without compromising customer safety and outcomes.
- Deliver and exceed Gross Profit and EBITDA targets, including all financial targets and key performance indicators
- Report all incidents and respond to all requests/reports within the defined time frame from the Quality and Safeguards Commission in relation to Operations services
- Assist in the on-going maintenance of a safe workplace through involvement in the implementation of safe systems of work
- Identify and report hazards in the workplace
- Ensure there is appropriate supervision, induction, orientation and training for all business development and marketing staff
- Lead a team of Business Development and marketing specialists and oversee integrated workflow across the group
- What you will bring to the role:
- Knowledge of the NDIS, disability and insurance sector
- second language and post graduate qualification in management, marketing or related discipline highly regarded
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, influencing and advocacy skills
- Demonstrated high level people management skills, particularly in the provision of leadership and staff development
- Must have minimum 5 year’s experience
- Drivers Licence
- NDIS worker screening check
- Current National Police record check
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s largest specialist healthcare workforce provider. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with a strong presence in the staffing of nursing, community, medical, corporate, allied and Crisis Response Management sectors in all States of Australia.
We play a crucial role in shaping the future of Healthcare in Australia; we encourage flexible working arrangements, and we enjoy a working environment where our employees feel valued.
Healthcare Australia is leading the efforts in vaccine administration, hotel quarantine and government projects across Australia and New Zealand.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HCA
- We are a people-centric business with our core values driving everything we do
- Future career opportunities with an expanding national organisation
- Close, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible working conditions
This is an opportunity to make your mark within a friendly, supportive, and growing organisation. Please apply here or email your current CV and cover letter outlining your experience to:
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
To learn more about HCA:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!