Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is the incoming way of providing support for Australians with disability, their families and carers. The NDIS will provide about 460,000 Australians under the age of 65 with a permanent and significant disability with the reasonable and necessary supports they need to live a fuller life. Our goal is to build a robust and sustainable range of NDIS 1:1 service direct to customers which will then provide them with the ability to achieve their goals including living in their own home.
The primary role of an Account Manager & Onboarding Associate is to support our presence and team in the Melbourne office. There will be an emphasis on contract management along with compliance and supporting the Business Development Consultants to onboard and convert potential leads into prospects.
Your main functions will be to supporting the wider team with compliance, managing case load, providing customer service to clients, maintaining relationships with key customer stakeholders and direct customers, helping to gain new leads and business opportunities, on-boarding new NDIS participants, managing and existing portfolio’s which are based in the Melbourne region.
- Managing contracts for the clients
- Maintain positive relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Converting leads into prospects
- Following through with all compliance and processes
- On boarding new participants/clients on the NDIS platform
- Ensure customers are supported in a smooth and timely manner and within the financial boundaries of their NDIS plan
- Consulting with warm leads to provide support to senior team members
- Day to day contact with current accounts
- Ensuring the participants hours are filled by appropriate support workers
- Other ADHOC duties/projects assigned by your manager
Working for us will put you in a strategic position with your career, with opportunities for growth and development along with financial and non-financial benefits. Healthcare Australia will continue to grow at exponential levels over the next few years and offers significant career advancement opportunities for the successful applicant. There will be a laptop and travel will be reimbursed per KM travelled.
If you are looking to join a market leader in the ever-growing healthcare industry and contributing towards delivering the highest level of NDIS services in Australia, then HCA is for you. We are a people-centric business with our core values being the heart and soul of all that we do.
Is this you?
- Driven, passionate and dedicated to delivering effective supports to with people with disability.
- Emotionally intelligent and an ability to emphasise with customers and respond to their ever-changing needs.
- Ability to calmly perform in high pressure situations.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Looking to establish yourself within an organisation to grow.
- Hold current or willing to obtain an NDIS Worker Screening Check, a police check and working with children check.
- We are looking for an energetic sales driven individual.
- Experience of the community sector (or similar sector).
If the answer to all the above is ‘yes’ then apply today for the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with disability.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!