Opportunity to grow and support the provision of high quality, participant orientated NDIS Allied Health service delivery in line with NDIS and the Quality and Safeguards Commission requirements.
- Excellent salary on offer – $110 – $120K Base
HCA is a leading provider of allied health services in Australia. We provide specialist allied health services in residential aged care, community care and NDIS.
The NDIS Allied Clinical Lead will be responsible for clinical support, workforce training, business growth and ongoing customer assessment and management.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Clinical support and training to allied health workforce
- Maintain a clinical workload of NDIS participants
- Provide support with submissions in response to opportunities to grow and diversify services
- Assist in managing services within Budget and deliver against NDIS growth targets without compromising customer safety and outcomes
- Maintain, audit, and review clinical records across NDIS and disability services
- Assist in developing a strong sales pipeline through supporting the acquisition of new customers and the retention of existing customers
- Assist in driving new sales leads nurtured through marketing strategies
- Assist in driving marketing strategy to support NDIS Allied Health services
- Assist in the development and implementation of procedures and practices for the provision of quality services in accordance with all legislative and regulatory requirements, including the NDIS and Quality and Safeguards standards
- Follow safe work practices and instructions as prescribed in the relevant health and safety legislation
Qualifications and attributes
- Current (unencumbered) registration, as an Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist, with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Recognised tertiary degree in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy.
- A minimum of 4 years full-time postgraduate experience as an Occupational Therapist/physiotherapist with recency of practice as defined by AHPRA
- High level skills in the delivery of clinical supervision and service delivery in the disability sectors.
- A working knowledge of the Disability Act, Australia’s NDIS Act, the National Standards for Disability Services and Home Care Packages Program
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s largest specialist healthcare workforce provider. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with a strong presence in the staffing of nursing, community, medical, corporate, allied and Crisis Response Management sectors in all States of Australia.
We play a crucial role in shaping the future of Healthcare in Australia; we encourage flexible working arrangements, and we enjoy a working environment where our employees feel valued.
Healthcare Australia is leading the efforts in vaccine administration, hotel quarantine and government projects across Australia and New Zealand.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HCA
- We are a people-centric business with our core values driving everything we do
- Future career opportunities with an expanding national organisation
- Close, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible working conditions
This is an opportunity to make your mark within a friendly, supportive, and growing organisation. Please apply here or email your current CV and cover letter outlining your experience.
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
It is a requirement of HCA that all employees are double vaccinated for COVID. Some roles that involve visiting clients or facilities may require you to have a booster. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the hiring manager
Please note that only candidates who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted directly
To learn more about HCA:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!