- Full-time permanent position
- Osborne Park Location
- Immediate Start
Healthcare Australia ‘HCA’ is a national specialist healthcare staffing and direct care service provider that has a strong value set that believes in ethical business practice in providing effective support staff to NDIS participants. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with strong presence in traditional staffing of nursing, community and allied sectors, but with a footprint in more diverse areas of healthcare such as corporate health and education.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is the incoming way of providing support for Australians with disability, their families and carers. The NDIS will provide about 460,000 Australians under the age of 65 with a permanent and significant disability with the reasonable and necessary supports they need to live a fuller life. Our goal is to build a robust and sustainable range of NDIS 1:1 service direct to customers which will then provide them with the ability to achieve their goals including living in their own home.
The primary role of an operation consultant is to strengthen our presence and team across in the Perth City office. There will be a emphasis on compliance and following the correct processes while converting the potential lead into prospects.
Your main functions will be to driving business growth and development through networking and relationship building with key customer stakeholders and direct customers, gaining new leads and business opportunities, on-boarding new NDIS participants, managing and existing and new customer portfolio’s which are based in the greater Perth region.
- Developing key relationships with clients and driving business leads
- Converting leads into prospects
- Following through with all compliance and processes
- On boarding new participants/clients on the NDIS platform
- Generating and managing new relationship opportunities
- Build and maintain a viable and stable customer base in your designated region
- Ensure customers are supported in a smooth and timely manner and within the financial boundaries of their NDIS plan
- Consulting with cold and warm leads to provide advice and solutions to participants and help them understand the process
- Day to day contact with current accounts
- Ensuring the participants hours are filled by appropriate support workers
- Other AD HOC duties/projects assigned by your manager
If you are looking to join a market leader in the ever-growing healthcare industry and contributing towards delivering the highest level of NDIS services in Australia, then HCA is for you. We are a people-centric business with our core values being the heart and soul of all that we do.
Working for us will put you in a strategic position with your career, with opportunities for growth and development along with financial and non-financial benefits. Healthcare Australia will continue to grow at exponential levels over the next few years and offers significant career advancement opportunities for the successful applicant.
Is this you?
- Driven, passionate and dedicated to delivering effective supports to with people with disability
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Emotionally intelligent and an ability to emphasise with customers and respond to their ever-changing needs.
- Ability to calmly perform in high pressure situations
- Determined to perform, exceed targets and execute commercial concepts.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Relevant experience in sales and compliance
- Exposure to within the disability and support services industry
- Hold current or willing to obtain a Police Check and a Working with Children Check
If the answer to all the above is ‘yes’ then apply today for the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with disability.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!