Healthcare Australia ‘HCA’ is a national specialist healthcare staffing and direct care service provider that has a strong value set that believes in ethical business practice in providing effective support staff to NDIS participants.
Now in our 50th year, as an employer we focus on our people to ensure a great home/work life balance. We play a crucial role in shaping the future of Healthcare in Australia; we embrace a culture of diversity and inclusivity, and we offer flexible working arrangements with opportunities to further your career. At HCA we enjoy a working environment where our employees feel valued.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is the incoming way of providing support for Australians with disability, their families and carers. The NDIS will provide about 460,000 Australians under the age of 65 with a permanent and significant disability with the reasonable and necessary supports they need to live a fuller life. Our goal is to build a robust and sustainable range of NDIS 1:1 service direct to customers which will then provide them with the ability to achieve their goals including living in their own home.
Reporting to the Team Leader, your main functions will be managing case load and providing customer service to our clients with disability. You will be required to maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders and direct customers, helping to gain new leads and business opportunities along with on-boarding new NDIS participants which are based in the Queensland region.
- Ensure that NDIS quoting and funds are within the NDIS plan to delivers services
- Manage the funding and rostering requirements of the NDIS funds allocated
- Managing the debt collection
- Ensure the funds are monitored and match left to spend reports weekly
- Maintain communication with customers, support coordinators and plan managers regularly in regards to finances
- Ensure that staff and other resources are efficiently allocated and managed to meet participant requirements.
- Maintain positive relationships with key internal stakeholders enabling smooth interfaces across business / function lines and delivering agreed outcomes
- Maintain and work collaborative with all teams across HCA to support the customer’s needs, such as funding, shifts, extra shift requests, reviews, change in supports, complaint management
- Work with the recruitment, rostering and care coordinators in line with the processes and requirements to support the customers’ needs
- Other ADHOC duties/projects assigned by your manager
- Current Police Check (or willing to obtain);
- Current WWCC (or willing to obtain);
- NDIS Workers Screening Check (or willing to obtain)
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate or Immunization evidence require
- We are a people-centric business with our core values driving everything we do
- Future career opportunities with an expanding national organisation
- Close, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Hybrid role – 2 days’ working from home
Is this you?
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in NDIS or similar sector
- Looking to establish your career in NDIS
- Emotionally intelligent and an ability to emphasis with customers and respond to their ever-changing needs.
- Ability to calmly perform in high pressure situations
- Determined to perform, exceed targets and execute commercial concepts
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft applications, such as outlook and excel
If the answer to all the above is ‘yes’ then apply today for the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with disability.
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment. We invite applications from people from all walks of life, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from diverse ages, cultures, faiths, abilities, gender and sexuality.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!