The opportunity and about the role:
Reporting to the Team Leader, this role will support our presence and team in our Sydney office.
Your main functions will be providing administrative support to the wider team in managing case load and providing customer service to clients. You will be required to maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders and direct customers, helping to gain new leads and business opportunities along with on-boarding new NDIS participants which are based in the Sydney region.
- Ensure that NDIS quoting and funds are within the NDIS plan to delivers services
- Manage the funding and rostering requirements of the NDIS funds allocated
- Managing the debt collection
- Ensure the funds are monitored and match left to spend reports weekly
- Maintain communication with customers, support coordinators and plan managers regularly in regards to finances
- Ensure that staff and other resources are efficiently allocated and managed to meet participant requirements.
- Maintain positive relationships with key internal stakeholders enabling smooth interfaces across business / function lines and delivering agreed outcomes
- Maintain and work collaborative with all teams across HCA to support the customer’s needs, such as funding, shifts, extra shift requests, reviews, change in supports, complaint management
- Work with the recruitment, rostering and care coordinators in line with the processes and requirements to support the customers’ needs
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s largest specialist healthcare workforce provider. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with a strong presence in the staffing of nursing, community, medical, corporate, allied and Crisis Response Management sectors in all States of Australia. We play a crucial role in shaping the future of Healthcare in Australia; we encourage flexible working arrangements, and we enjoy a working environment where our employees feel valued.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is the new way of providing support for Australians with a disability, their families and carers. The NDIS will provide about 460,000 Australians under the age of 65 with a permanent and significant disability with the reasonable and necessary supports they need to live an ordinary life. Our goal is to build a robust and sustainable range of Home-care and Disability services to be provided directly to our customers which will then provide them with the ability to achieve their goals including living in their own homes.
Working for us will put you in a strategic position with your career, with opportunities for growth and development along with financial and non-financial benefits. Healthcare Australia will continue to grow at exponential levels over the next few years and offers significant career advancement opportunities for the successful applicant. There will be a laptop and travel will be reimbursed per KM travelled.
If you are looking to join a market leader in the ever-growing healthcare industry and contributing towards delivering the highest level of NDIS services in Australia, then HCA is for you. We are a people-centric business with our core values being the heart and soul of all that we do.
- We are a people-centric business with our core values driving everything we do
- Centrally located in CBD
- Public transport on the doorstep
- Future career opportunities with an expanding national organisation
- Close, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Hybrid role – 2 days’ working from home
Is this you?
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in administrative or a similar role
- Looking to establish your career in NDIS
- Emotionally intelligent and an ability to emphasis with customers and respond to their ever-changing needs.
- Ability to calmly perform in high pressure situations
- Determined to perform, exceed targets and execute commercial concepts
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft applications, such as outlook and excel
- Hold current or willing to obtain Working with Children Check, NDIS Worker Screening Check & Police check (within last 6 months)
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
If the answer to all the above is ‘yes’ then apply today for the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with disability.
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment. We invite applications from people from all walks of life, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from diverse ages, cultures, faiths, abilities, gender and sexuality.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!