Healthcare Australia has provided recruitment and staffing services to the health and community care sector in Australia for more than 45 years. During that time, HCA has been a market leader across Australia for delivering quality clinical and support staff to a wide range of health and community care organisations.
HCA Sunshine Coast is looking for a Customer Service & Contract Management Officer to join our disability services team on a full time basis.
Our NDIS team requires a Customer Service & Contract Management Officer who will be responsible for providing administration support, contract management support and customer and information services (via phone and email) to our new and existing customer-base.
This role is usually the first point of contact with customers, and as such requires a friendly, professional, patient and knowledgeable person at the forefront of our business.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to customer service enquiries for high call volume and direct these to the correct channels
- Contract Management – checking and uploading of documents, calendar reminders
- Maintenance of spreadsheets relevant to Contract Management
- NDIS & Allied Customer Intakes
- Promote company’s product and services
- Identify needs/wants of customers
- Provide pricing and delivery information to customers
- Reach out to customers via phone call or email to verify information regarding their account
- Greet customers in the warmest and most professional manner and find out their reason for calling
- Handle high call volumes
- Collaborate with your Team Leader to ensure that proper customer service is being delivered
- Compile reports and submit to the management.
- Provide administration support to the Business as and when required
- Previous experience with large call volume
- Experience in Business Admin
- Relevant qualifications across business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Exposure or lived experience to Disability, Aged or Health industries
- Customer Service Experience
- Ability to learn quickly and effectively in a complex environment
Working for us will put you in a strategic position with your career, with opportunities for growth and development along with financial and non-financial benefits.
We’re looking for people who share our values of safety, integrity, excellence, collaboration, innovation and sustainability.
Is this you?
- Driven, passionate and dedicated to assist with enquiries
- Emotionally intelligent and an ability to empathise with customers and respond to their ever-changing needs.
- Ability to calmly perform in difficult and high pressure situations
- Determined to perform, exceed targets and execute commercial concepts.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
If the answer to all the above is ‘yes’ then apply today for the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with disability.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!