DISABILITY SUPPORT WORKER NEEDED
Do you have a passion for assisting clients with disabilities? Healthcare Australia is inviting experienced support workers with a focus in the North Western Sydney Region (Killara and Chatswood) The successful candidate will be responsible for providing care:
– In home settings
– Developing the clients daily living skills,
– Assisting with personal care needs
– Facilitating community access
– Promoting our clients’ independence and personal goals
– Assisting with medication and other duties as specified on clients care plans.
- A fulfilling role supporting participants with disabilities to live their best life.
- Flexibility & Variety of shifts
- Above award weekly Pay
- Free manual handling training on offer
- 24/7 support provided from HCA
- eHCA mobile app – for ease in updating availabilities, viewing and accepting shifts, completing care notes and submitting time sheets.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 6 months minimum experience caring for people with a disability of all age groups .
- High manual handling experience required
- Current First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Provide mandatory proof of COVID Vaccination
- Current (or willing to obtain) NSW Paid Working With Children Check and NDISWC
- National Police Check – we run one ourselves (however it does speed up the process if you already have one)
- Preferably own vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Available to work flexibly across the day (shifts can be short or long and can vary between AM, PM and Night shifts)
If this sounds like the perfect role for you ! Click Apply Now and send your application to [email protected] and reference Killara_SW_JL for further information.
Please Note: You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Healthcare Australia welcomes applications from culturally and linguistically diverse candidates, those from the LGBTQIA community, people who may have a disability and/or mental illness and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!