Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest specialist recruitment and staffing provider in the Health and Community Care industry.
About the role
We are seeking committed NDIS Disability Support Workers for ongoing shifts in Sydney’s East. Your primary role will be providing one on one support to our NDIS participants within their home, or out in the community. This can include assisting with daily living activities, providing domestic assistance, as well as personal care, transport, and other aspects of daily living as specified by their NDIS plan.
Benefits of working for HCA:
- Above award wages
- Training Courses available (Medication Administration & PEG Feeding)
- Ongoing shifts
- Free Manual Handling training on offer
- Free National Police Check.
To be Considered:
- Minimum of 6 months paid experience in Aged / Disability industries
- Two relevant, professional and industry related reference checks.
- Working with Children’s Check, or willing to obtain one
- Have a current, or willing be to obtain a First Aid (HLTAID003) and CPR (HLTAID001) certificate.
- Willing to undergo a NDIS Screening Check
- Willing to undergo a police check
- Current vehicle and drivers’ licence – Highly Desirable
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care/Disability/Community Services – Highly Desirable
- Medication Administration Certificate – Highly Desirable
- Experience working with individuals with COMPLEX NEEDS – Highly Desirable
Press ‘Apply Now’ or please send your application to: [email protected] and reference Eastern Suburbs.
Please Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted. You must have right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!