Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest specialist recruitment and staffing provider in the Health and Community Care industry.
About the Role
We are seeking experienced support workers to assist NDIS clients in Shellharbour region.
You will be supporting participants within their homes and in the community. Duties may include, but will not be limited to:
- Assistance with daily living
- Domestic Assistance
- Personal Care
- Community Access
- Any other activities specified by their NDIS plan.
- Minimum 6 months experience caring for people with a range of disabilities
- Provide Proof of Covid Vaccinations
- Current First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Current NSW Paid Working With Children Check
- Have or willing to obtain the NDIS Worker Check Clearance
- Current Police Check (if you do not have one, we will run our own free of charge)
- Preferably have a valid drivers license and own car with comprehensive insurance
- Be available to work flexibly across the day (shifts can be short or long and can vary between AM, PM and Night shifts)
- Be responsible, caring and able to work unsupervised
Benefits of Working with HCA
- Variety of flexible shifts available
- Weekly Pay
- Provided training for specific skills
- eHCA mobile phone app – for ease of updating your availability, submitting time sheets and viewing your booked shifts
Please Note: You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role. Press Apply Now or please send your application to [email protected] and reference Shellharbour for further information. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
HealthCare Australia welcomes applications from culturally and linguistically diverse candidates, those from the LGBTQIA community, people who may have a disability and/or mental illness and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!