- Full-Time contract
- St Kilda location
- ASAP start
Healthcare Australia ‘HCA’ is a national specialist healthcare staffing and direct care service provider that has a strong value set that believes in ethical business practice in providing effective support staff to NDIS participants. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with strong presence in traditional staffing of nursing, community and allied sectors, but with a footprint in more diverse areas of healthcare such as corporate health, defence, and education.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is the incoming way of providing support for Australians with disability, their families and carers. The NDIS will provide about 460,000 Australians under the age of 65 with a permanent and significant disability with the reasonable and necessary supports they need to live a fuller life. Our goal is to build a robust and sustainable range of NDIS 1:1 service direct to customers which will then provide them with the ability to achieve their goals including living in their own home.
The People & Culture Officer will work with others to develop processes that ensure appropriate use of staff resources and the efficient and successful recruitment of quality staff to convert client demand to filled shifts. Reinforcing HCA’s brand awareness during all encounters with external parties. The position will ensure the successful delivery of strategic initiatives to increase HCA’s permanent support worker candidate database, in line with Healthcare Australia’s client needs.
- To carry out end-to-end recruitment.
- To identify and analyze new recruitment opportunities
- To manage all staff documentation, compliance and checks confidentially.
- To adopt successful recruitment practices to match hiring manager needs regarding skill, continuity, and availability.
- To build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders eg. hiring managers, team leaders, employees, as well as candidates.
- To integrate new support workers into the workforce and converting eligible casual support workers to permanent roles.
- To assist in any internal audit preparation.
- Perform ADHOC duties and projects assigned by your manager
If you are looking to join a market leader in the ever-growing healthcare industry and contributing towards delivering the highest level of NDIS services in Australia, then HCA is for you. We are a people-centric business with our core values being the heart and soul of all that we do.
Working for us will put you in a strategic position with your career, with opportunities for growth and development along with financial and non-financial benefits. Healthcare Australia will continue to grow at exponential levels over the next few years and offers significant career advancement opportunities for the successful applicant.
Is this you?
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources/Healthcare
- 2+ years experience in Recruitment/HR
- Experience within the support services and disability services industry
- Driven, passionate and dedicated to delivering effective supports to with people with disability
- Significant experience and demonstrated success in people centric, multi-site service businesses.
- Ability to calmly perform in high pressure situations
- Determined to perform, exceed targets and execute commercial concepts.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Hold current or willing to obtain Working with children’s check and Police check.
If the answer to all the above is ‘yes’ then apply today for the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with disability.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!